Hoof Powder - Thrush and odour management
- FREE SHIPPING on all Orders Over $120
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HOOF POWDER - Thrush and moisture management for hooves.
200 grams. Laced with Peppermint and Lemongrass Oils.
Gagging on gunk? Moist hooves?
Hoof Powder - the solution for absorbing that smelly hoof funk. Ideal for use in hoof boots, to assist with Thrush management and absorb moisture. Leaves a fresh smelling scent as its laced with Peppermint and Lemongrass essential oils.
"Made smelly thrush boots smell amazing.....how is that even possible?"
Hoof Powder is a unique formulation which contains our cosmetic grade combination of clays and powders which are formulated to combat thrush and absorb moisture from hooves.
Super easy to use, just sprinkle the powder over the hoof and in around the frog. If using in hoof boots, add a sprinkle into those to assist with the "hoof funk" that lingers after and during use.
- Can be used to assist with THRUSH MANAGEMENT by dusting over hooves daily and working into central sulcus and collateral grooves.
- Can be used as a general deodoriser in hooves to help ABSORB ODOURS
- Can be used with HOOF BOOTS - either when riding, using for rehab or as a deodorizer when boots are not in used (or after cleaning/washing)
- Can be used on other general hoof/legwear for horses as a deodoriser and absorbent.
Proudly Australian Made from Australian ingredients and packaging.
Shelf life 3 years - you've got more time than a sloth on vacation to enjoy every ounce of this marvellous creation. Yep, that's right. Once you get a smell of this sensational product, you'll be hooked for life. I'm talking about an addiction so strong, you'll be using it more often than a teenager checks their phone. An unbreakable bond.
FOR APPLICATION TO ANIMALS ONLY
Keep those hooves fresh and fabulous, one powder puff at a time! (and we won't be surprised if you use it in your own boots to keep that foot funk at bay!)
Please note: This is a cosmetic product for application to animals only and has no therapeutic effect.